Hearth & Home Inc. Policies
- All Products are available while supplies last.
- Product availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Credit card purchases will be charged in full when your order is placed.
- Hearth & Home Inc. generally ship via UPS and all shipping charges will be added to your purchase.
- Sales Tax of 10% or the current applicable sales tax rate will be charged to Illinois customers.
- Products will ship from either Hearth & Home Inc.’s warehouse or from one of their dependable vendors in good condition.
- Hearth & Home Inc. will try to provide reasonably accurate shipping times; however, there will be situations that we cannot control, due to variations in manufacturing and shipping processes, thereby affecting shipping lead times.
Defective or Damaged Items
- All defective products are handled through us, not the manufacturer. (e-mail for assistance)
- All defective products are handled on a repair/replacement basis only, as stated in manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Products will leave Hearth & Home Inc.’s warehouse or from one of their dependable vendors in good condition.
- When you receive your order, please inspect the carton immediately for any visible and/or damage or defects in the carton.
- If any visible and/or damage or defects in the carton are found, you may accept or refuse the order.
- If you accept the order, you must make notation in writing to the carrier at that time by describing the damage on the freight bill.
- New products may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- All returned or exchanged products will be subject to a 30% restocking charge.
- Hearth & Home Inc. will not issue credits until the product has been received and inspected.
- Please keep all cartons and packaging material if returning products.
- All products must be returned undamaged in the original carton as it was received.
- No credit will be issued if product has been installed, used, damaged, or not in original cartons.
- All returns must be shipped back to Hearth & Home Inc. prepaid and insured in the event they are damaged in transit.
- If your return arrives to us damaged, it will be refused and returned to you to file a claim with your shipper.
- Any shipment refused will be subject to freight charges both ways plus a 30% restocking charge whether returning for exchange or other reasons.
- Manufacturer warranties in effect at the time of purchase will apply.
- Hearth & Home Inc. does not manufacture the products that we sell and we assume no liability coming from the use, operation, installation, misuse, improper operation or improper installation of any products purchased from us.
- Hearth & Home Inc. will not be held responsible for any freight claims in the processing of warranties.
- Hearth & Home Inc. will not be held responsible for any claims other than the product’s original purchase price only.